Are you a sales professional who loves pioneering? Then we've got just the job for you. Workspace 365 continues to grow and is now looking to gain a foothold in the United Kingdom. This presents a golden opportunity for you to conquer a new market. Will you join us in our adventure?
Workspace 365 is moving at a fast pace. Our software is used daily by 225,000 people in 17 countries. It's a simple and personalised digital workspace that automatically adapts to each role and environment. But we're not resting on our laurels. The United Kingdom is our next stop, which is why we're looking for someone who is intimately familiar with international sales. We're hoping you are that person.
As an Account Executive UK for Workspace 365 you have what it takes to win over potential clients. One of your colleagues from our Growth Team will set up the initial appointment—then it's up to you to finish the job.
ou're always engaged, have strong analytical skills AND experience with SaaS, allowing you to quickly identify where you can support the customer to make users work more efficiently with Workspace 365. You understand why Workspace 365 is the perfect solution and you’re able to bring across this message to potential clients. You excel at sales, which should work out great for you, because there's a bonus waiting after a closed deal!
You can handle ten appointments per week as if it's nothing. You'll (video) call regularly with British commercial enterprises and you'll fly over to sell our solution face-to-face. You'll be a true Workspace 365 pioneer on British soil! That's why you need to be a native English speaker and have great knowledge and experience with the English market.
Furthermore, you're ambitious (just like your Workspace 365 colleagues), a go-getter, are able to work under pressure and can handle a long sales cycle. You're an engaged professional willing to join us on this adventure. The best thing? You could advance into the role of Head of Growth. The opportunities are endless!
About Workspace 365
Workspace 365 is a young, vibrant and fast-growing company. You'll be working in a dynamic, innovative and progressive organisation. We're ambitious, set hard targets and take responsibility, but we also celebrate our accomplishments together. Dedicate to celebrate.
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within IT;
- Adaptive ability;
- Target-driven mindset;
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You have a positive energy and you are result-oriented;
- Native English writing and communication skills;
- You are driven and would like to grow;
- Experience with working in a dynamic (SaaS platform) environment is a plus;
- You would like to spend 40 hours a week with your great colleagues.
What we offer you
- An ambitious and informal team, legendary getaways and festivities;
- Colleagues who find themselves very funny;
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom;
- The opportunity to have a major impact on the growth of our business;
- Many opportunities for professional and personal development;
- A good salary and good bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days, provided you don't make us too jealous with beautiful photos.
Does Workspace 365 appeal to you?
Perfect! We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information about Workspace 365 and our other vacancies, visit our website: jobs.workspace365.net, email to: email@example.com, or contact Wousje.