Attention to all Accountmanagers IT! Together with our international partners we are going full steam ahead towards success. Will you be their Workspace 365 guide?
We're not looking for a traditional Account Manager. At Workspace 365, an International Accountmanager IT is much more than someone who maintains relationships over a cup of coffee. While there's nothing wrong with that, you have more to offer. You’re tasked with ensuring our new partners feel like they're getting what they were promised.
You will guide our partners—mostly managed service providers—to make sure they have Workspace 365 up and running within one year. (Workspace 365 is a digital workplace facilitating and improving our end users' work life.) You support them where necessary and are a strategic sparring partner. You also set and monitor growth targets for our partners.
You ask our partners to fully commit, while challenging them to be successful within the first year. It's your commercial talent that will inspire our partners: Make sure they're aware of the upsell possibilities of the new features we continuously add to our solution. While these organizations will be in the driver's seat, you'll try to help them surpass the expectations that come with their own growth targets.
Workspace 365 is growing fast. Over 225,000 end users in 16 countries are using our solution. To continue our journey to success it's vital that our partnerships function to perfection. The ultimate goal? To have our partners' feedback contribute to the improvement of our solution. What works for their clients? What integrations are needed? How can we grow together? That's what our Partner Success Manager strives for!
You have strong communication skills. Specialist knowledge of SaaS is useful but not necessary, because we can teach you. You're quick to learn and don't hesitate to ask questions. You will have an international role, so you should be able to think and communicate in English effortlessly. Experience in international account management is a must. You're not new to goal oriented and efficient travel; it’s actually something you should like. Similarly, you should also enjoy staying in touch with partners remotely by way of videoconferencing or email.
About Workspace 365
Workspace 365 is a young, vibrant and fast-growing company. You will have plenty of career opportunities. You'll be working in a dynamic, innovative and progressive organization. We're ambitious, set hard targets and take responsibility, but we also celebrate our accomplishments together. Dedicate to celebrate.
What we expect:
- Higher education or equivalent level;
- Traveling energizes you;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a (similar) job;
- You're positive and goal oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You understand and are able to communicate complex technical opportunities;
- You're driven and want to develop yourself;
- You love to find solutions to problems.
What we offer
- An ambitious and informal team, legendary company outings and festivities;
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom;
- The opportunity to have a big impact on the growth of our company;
- Plenty of possibilities for professional and personal development;
- A good salary and bonus scheme;
- 25 days of paid leave, unless we're too jealous of all your great photographs.
Do you think you're a great fit for Workspace 365?
Fantastic! We're looking forward to your job application.