Grow together with Workspace 365! Are you our new international ambassador who will help us get a foothold in the United Kingdom? Land of hope and glory!
Workspace 365 is doing really well, so we are setting our sights abroad. The United Kingdom is at the top of our list and we need an explorer. Someone who can spot opportunities and find clients in London and other big cities.
Are you an experienced sales professional with an adventurous spirit that matches ours? And do the English language and culture hold no secrets for you? That makes you the perfect candidate to build the foundations for Workspace 365 in the United Kingdom. You won't be on the first plane out of here, but if you have enough appointments it'll certainly be worthwhile to cross the pond. So, your success and adventures are in large part your own responsibility!
Forget about traditional sales. As Sales Development Representative International you are all about 'new business'. You'll approach new industries based on data, find new clients that fit our product and build relationships with these potential customers.
Not a techie? Not a problem. Our clients effortlessly adopt our software product — one digital workspace making everything easier for its users. If they can do it, you can too. We expect you to be on top of trends in the international market. You should be analytical and flexible, but also have ambition to grow together with our passionate team.
About Workspace 365
We have much more to offer than a terrific job. You'll become part of a young, vibrant and fast-growing organisation. We have an informal company culture and are happy to lend a helping hand to our colleagues. Hard work is in our DNA, but we also take time to enjoy and celebrate the accomplishments of our team. Dedicate to celebrate. We like to offer our people a certain amount of freedom, and we are flexible and adaptive. We like being different (and better, always better), as long as we can keep it simple too.
Wat we expect from you
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a (similar) sales job;
- Higher education or equivalent level;
- Independent, result oriented and flexible, but above all a sales-focused employee with a winning mentality;
- Effective networker who can create and host presentations;
- Familiar with the English culture and native English speaker;
- Traveling energises you.
What we offer
- An ambitious and informal team, legendary company outings and festivities;
- Co-workers who think they're comedians;
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom;
- The opportunity to have a big impact on the growth of our company;
- Plenty of possibilities for professional and personal development;
- A good salary and bonus scheme;
- 25 days of annual leave, provided you don’t make us too jealous with great holiday photos.
Do our organisation and Workspace 365 appeal to you?
Then we look forward to your application!
3861 MC Nijkerk
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.