Want to take your career to the next level while working with an energetic scale-up? Our entire organisation consists of dedicated professionals who love to celebrate our high growth.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will work in the marketing team with five talented colleagues. Together with our Growth Circle (sales team), you will help decision makers in the United Kingdom to understand how our digital workspace conquers the complexity that limits healthcare workers, teachers, government officials and others in their work.
By delivering relevant content at the right time and by identifying which content is missing, you will help customers to make the right decision in their digital transformation. You will help the Growth Circle to get more leads and to achieve the highest conversion rates in our industry.
Do you get energy of managing campaigns to reach our future customers? Then your role will be to set up mail flows, advertising campaigns, select events and sponsored media. Additionally, you will report the results of campaigns to the Growth circle and Head of Marketing.
You will either work with our sales team in the United Kingdom (Manchester) or in our headquarters in the Netherlands (Nijkerk, near Amersfoort).
What does a Marketing Campaign Manager do at Workspace 365?
- Develop a solid understanding of Workspace 365’s product, mission and positioning;
- Identify customer needs per industry and set up campaigns (pitch decks, follow-up emails, invitations, etc.);
- Implement and use the most modern tools to reach decision makers;
- Work closely with the best sales- and marketing people.
Wat we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing;
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Experience managing marketing campaigns;
- Growth-mind set with a strong focus on data and results;
- Dedicated to learn, grow and share knowledge;
- Flawless in oral and written communication English.
What we offer
- Work with the most modern and innovative tools available on the market;
- Full autonomy to create your own plans;
- Flexible working hours to support a happy work life;
- An ambitious and informal team, legendary company outings and festivities;
- The opportunity to have a big impact on your career and the growth of Workspace 365;
- Structured approach to professional and personal development;
- Unlimited access to books that help you to develop;
- A good salary;
- 25 days of annual leave, provided you don’t make us too jealous with great holiday photos.
Daphne van Reeuwijk