Is Sales one of your strengths and do you enjoy promoting cooperation within the team, making processes more efficient, putting a new product on the market and implementing changes? Become an Account Executive at Workspace 365!
As an Account Executive at Workspace 365 you are sharp as a tack. You smell, see and seize opportunities together with the Opportunity Spotters. From the first meeting with a potential customer, to the firm handshake to seal a brand new collaboration: this role has everything that you as a sales professional will love.
Watch the video here to get an impression of the team:
You aim and shoot to hit the target. No blanks, but eyes on the prize: promising collaboration with new customers. Does this sound good? Then the role of Account Executive is made for you. Our Opportunity Spotters mobilize you, subsequently you go for the high score for the potential customer: an optimal basis for a successful relationship.
How? By proactively including the potential customer in the story of Workspace 365. You introduce Workspace 365 and all its advantages to the customer online and on location. We want to know how we can add value with our successful adaptive workspace. You work on new customer relationships with patience and perseverance. Thanks to that dedication, sustainable partnerships arise.
Just like our other colleagues (Opportunity Spotters and Account Executives) you are one of our ambassadors! Every day you work hard together to achieve ambitious goals. You are an important part of a fresh, young team. You can be yourself in that. Above all, wear the clothes that you feel comfortable in. The Workspace 365 culture is open, free and accessible.
About Workspace 365
Of course, we have more to offer than just a great job. You will be part of a young, fresh organization that is growing fast. The atmosphere is informal, we like to go the extra mile for each other. We like to work hard, but we also enjoy the goals that we achieve and celebrate as a team. Dedicate to celebrate. We like to offer our people freedom, we are flexible and, as we like to say, "adaptive"; we like to do things differently (and better, especially better), as long as we also keep it simple.
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within IT;
- Adaptive ability;
- Target-driven mindset;
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- You have a positive energy and you are result-oriented;
- Native English writing and communication skills;
- You are driven and would like to grow;
- Experience with working in a dynamic (SaaS platform) environment is a plus;
- You would like to spend 40 hours a week with your great colleagues.
What we offer you
- An ambitious and informal team, legendary getaways and festivities;
- Colleagues who find themselves very funny;
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom;
- The opportunity to have a major impact on the growth of our business;
- Many opportunities for professional and personal development;
- A good salary and good bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days, provided you don't make us too jealous with beautiful photos.
Does Workspace 365 appeal to you?
Perfect! We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information about Workspace 365 and our other vacancies, visit our website: jobs.workspace365.net, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Wousje.